Social Media Audit
Many businesses are already using social media but are not sure if their activity is ticking all the right boxes. If this sounds like you, I can deliver a Social Media Audit to identify areas for additional investment or improvement. This audit is very useful if you are thinking of using a new channel, as we can see if your potential customers are on that channel and if so, how best to target them. This Social Media Audit will review the areas below and findings will be presented in an easy to read recommendations report;
- Social media reach analysis
- Demographic review of your social media followers
- Social media content review analysing content format and topics
- Social media output – what business results do you actually achieve as a result of your social media
- Social media profile optimisation
- Analysis of competitor activity on social media
Boost your Social Media efforts today – get in touch!
Social Media Strategy
Social Media can generate many impressive results for your business; increased brand awareness, leads to your website, consumer engagement, sharing of branded content, positive consumer feedback and product recommendations, however without a Social Media Strategy it is difficult to achieve these whilst being on-brand and communicating the right messages.
If you would like guidance and direction around what you should be doing on social media and which channels are best to use, then you would benefit from a Social Media Strategy. This strategy will review your potential online brand audience and identify how you can effectively communicate with that audience – but most importantly show you exactly how you can make it happen. A Social Media Strategy includes:
1. Social Media Audit
2. SMART Social Media objectives
3. Channel strategies and tactics (Including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat,Instagram, Vine, YouTube)
4. Reporting template for monthly performance tracking
Get in touch to see how a Social Media Strategy can boost your business!
Monthly Social Media Management
For brands that do not have the internal capacity to manage their social media in-house, I can deliver a monthly Social Media Management package which includes:
- Full management of individual or all social channels
- Devise unique content for each channel and provide social media content planners on weekly or monthly basis
- Post up to 2-3 pieces of content each day
- Set up of social media channels if required;
- LinkedIn (B2B)
- Connect with relevant organisations / followers / partners
- Engage in dialogue and monitor customer issues
- Implement and monitor competitions
- Manage direct messages
- Monitor trends
- Search for relevant news / articles to post
- Monthly reporting on increase in engagement, sentiment and conversions
Get in touch to start your hassle-free Social Media Management today!