Social Media Crisis Management Training
When a crisis or emergency erupts, the power of social media can be an amazing tool for businesses. A crisis can include anything from a simple website outage to negative publicity. Why should a company be concerned about social media’s influence on their image? The answer is simple: Social media allows consumer opinions to spread far and wide – quickly. Tackle your Social Media Crisis Management Strategy through this one day course where we will explore potential crises, best practice to tackling these and a crisis review to identify possible threats in your business right now.
Join our one-day ‘Managing A Crisis Through Social Media‘ course which includes:
- A review of your social media presence to date to identify vulnerabilities
- Development of social media guidelines and policies for your daily social media management
- Development of a social media crisis action plan
- Creation of a crisis management handbook for your brand
- A review of the crisis management skills within your team
- Review of best practice case studies within social media crisis management
Book This Course
To find out how much this course would cost for your business and to discuss some suitable dates, fill out our contact form
If you would like to drop us an email directly you’ll get us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for a chat on 07752680807.