Digital Marketing and Paid Ads Executive
Digital By Emma is an innovative digital marketing consultancy experiencing a period of rapid growth and is subsequently looking to hire an experienced Digital Marketing and Paid Ads Executive to join the team. The company provides digital marketing and paid ads support, training and mentoring to its growing client base and this new role will be a full time, remote working position. There are many exciting plans underway for the company in 2022, which this role will be able to contribute to and influence.
This role will see you will bring your skills and knowledge in digital marketing, specifically Facebook and Google Ads to support clients on a daily basis and you will be responsible for nurturing and managing your client base. You will also work collaboratively with the wider team on shared projects and mentoring. Your clients will span e-commerce, travel and tourism, healthcare, fitness as well as food and drink.
This fast paced and exciting role includes the following activities:
- Act as point of contact for your clients, delivering digital marketing support and devising new ways to grow their business through digital solutions,
- Developing digital marketing campaigns across website conversion development, email marketing, SEO, social media, content development, Google Ads and Facebook / Instagram ads,
- Implementing Digital Audits to evaluate current client performance and identify growth opportunities,
- Developing Digital Marketing Strategies to drive client growth,
- Write and dispatch email marketing campaigns/newsletters,
- Conducting keyword research where necessary, devising SEO reports and implementing recommended SEO activities,
- Creation of social media content for client’s channels,
- Managing third party content creators such as videography / photography,
- Create and implement social media advertising campaigns,
- Creation and management of Google Ad campaigns,
- Researching new opportunities that may benefit the business,
- Keeping up to date with current digital trends,
- Assisting with the development of digital marketing training courses based on market needs.
- Self-driven and highly motivated,
- Ability to prioritise work and work independently,
- High level of attention to detail,
- Good communication skills to manage clients directly,
- Ability to think objectively,
- Ability to execute and analyse marketing campaigns,
- Creative thinking to develop new and innovative ideas,
- Sound analytical capabilities,
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads and priorities,
- Problem solving skills and project management
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Digital Marketing role where you have managed your own clients or the needs of multiple stakeholders internally or externally,
- A relevant Marketing or Communications degree,
- Social media marketing expertise on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Tik Tok,
- Paid Ads experience in Facebook Ads and Google Ads,
- Strong computer skills in Word, Excel, Canva, Word Press, Shopify, Mail Chimp or similar email marketing platform,
This is a key role in a small but ambitious team at an exciting time of development and growth. This role is perfect for a passionate digital marketer, keen to make a difference and accelerate their career.
Location: Remote home-working based role, however throughout 2022 there is a possibility that there will be a one day per week team meet up in person however this is not confirmed at present.
- Salary: £22,000 – £30,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
- 1-year fixed term contract, potential for permanent
- Contributory pension
- Performance based rewards such as financial bonus, hotel vouchers, gifts and paid time off
If this role sounds like the right fit for you, please send your LinkedIn profile or CV along with an interesting cover letter to Emma Gribben on [email protected] before 5pm on Friday 11th February, 2022.